Kentklean use a 10-step routine to keep your carpet looking as new as the day that you installed it. Our system is one of the very best in the UK.
The 10-Step Process Includes the Following:
- Professional use of biodegradable pre-treatment spray. This spray serves to get rid of oily substances and pollutants which lie deep within the carpet.
- A custom built machine that brushes your carpet into a like-new condition.
- Extensive inspection with client input. Clients are encouraged to point out particularly dirty areas or stains for removal.
- Twin dual rotating brushes break up dirt particles for efficient removal. This serves to leave the carpet pile looking fresh and clean.
- An industrial vacuum employs a powerful cleaning action for the best performance possible.
- Tough stains are no match for the hot water extraction process that we use. A triple vacuumed process that uses high pressured hot water extracts the dirt to maximize results.
- “Stain spotting” is our process of identifying the root causes for stains, and then employing the correct type of removal methods to ensure a successful stain extraction.
- All of the cleaning methods are designed to provide an eco-friendly alternative to harmful chemicals.
- The process includes a rinse of the clean area. The residue rinse prevents stains from coming back in the future.
- All carpets are left virtually dry after each clean, so there is minimal disruption and downtime for your business.